SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Finally Prestiged - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Finally Prestiged (/showthread.php?tid=101388)

Pages: 1 2 3


Finally Prestiged - Trent - 05-25-2012

Stefff Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="3"]Gratz, got some more goals? Smile

Prestige everything.

Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Took you 2-3 days?
Took me just a few hours.

Well congrats.[/COLOR]

Like I said, I got bored with it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally Prestiged - Zainahmed - 05-25-2012

Gratz on prestiging rune crafting bro.


Finally Prestiged - Skillz At 3 - 05-25-2012

[COLOR="White"]Congratulations with that.
Good Luck with future prestiges![/COLOR]


Finally Prestiged - Evyl - 05-25-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]
Mircast Wrote:And to think I did in a few hours, congratulations. (o I meant 200m, not 50m)

Wink cant all be that no life about Runecrafting mirc.

OT: gratz Smile i have yet to prestige anything <.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally Prestiged - Trent - 05-25-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Evyl Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]

Wink cant all be that no life about Runecrafting mirc.

OT: gratz Smile i have yet to prestige anything <.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You should. :3 I'm going to attempt to prestige EVERYTHING.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally Prestiged - Zomb1tchz - 05-25-2012

Congratz narrbb!


Finally Prestiged - Turest8 - 05-26-2012

I'll get there too trent.


Finally Prestiged - Ilovek0 - 05-26-2012

congratz, bet it must have been boring.


Finally Prestiged - Evyl - 05-26-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

You should. :3 I'm going to attempt to prestige EVERYTHING.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Working on Mining at the moment actually.
Gl on EVERYTHING Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]