SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra (/showthread.php?tid=107435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Bonifah - 07-19-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]LOOOOOOOOL is that toast on salad? xD

I'd support you though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - King Cobra - 07-19-2012

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Ben!

Edit: It's a toasted shrimp sandwich with lettuce around the sandwich, and a bit of paprika sprinkled all over for that nice spicy taste. Smile

But I doubt it will make a difference now >.<
Even tho this Poll is doing quite well...
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Skullcracka - 07-19-2012

[COLOR="White"]I wouldn't mind you as mod.
Hope this stays open.[/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Beckley - 07-19-2012

[COLOR="SlateGray"]I've seen you help since i have played.
I think you will do just fine Justin.

Best of luck to you.[/COLOR]


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - King Cobra - 07-20-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Marco.
Appreciate it. I also hope it stays open and Britt see's that I would make a great moderator. Big Grin

Thanks ''since 1999'' appreciate the support.

PS. The people that are voting no, may you please explain why you are saying no.?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Guled - 07-20-2012

Not yet imo, you don't really seem stable enough


Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - King Cobra - 07-20-2012

Guled Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][B]Not yet imo, you don't really seem stable enough

Thanks.
But Care to explain how I'm not stable enough please?
I need a better explanation if you want me to improve. Big Grin[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Guled - 07-20-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][B]

Thanks.
But Care to explain how I'm not stable enough please?
I need a better explanation if you want me to improve. Big Grin
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Welshboy Wrote:Didn't you come back just this week? I haven't seen you post in months.
this[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - King Cobra - 07-20-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Guled Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][B]


this
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OK 2 things Guli....

1.) You shoud listen to russ >.>

2.) Do your research....
http://sg-forum.info/community/introductions-inactive/intro-inactive-archive/127516-pretty-pissed.html

EDIT: Can some1 remove this post please seeing that Guli's is gone. Thanks[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Moderator Application For Justin/King Cobra - Daffy Duck - 07-20-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]You used to be a friendly, easy going guy last year.
But you just came back recently, try to update yourself first.
Know more about what's happening.

Best of luck but it's a no from me now.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]