SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Official] Auth Code Service. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [Official] Auth Code Service. (/showthread.php?tid=108161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


[Official] Auth Code Service. - His Pure - 07-25-2012

[COLOR="White"]Pretty neat.

HOPEFULLY the Party Hats & new chaotics (*cough*Travis*cough*) will be in the shop soon, and business will be booming for you guys.[/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-25-2012

Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Even though you don't really need vouches I vouch for you ferrrrrrrricia

Big Grin Thanks Ashton. Lol. We appreciate it all.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Toldya - 07-26-2012

Vouchhhh. Legit. Bought 5x auth codes off them and all worked Smile


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Moh - 07-26-2012

350 vote tickets, at a price of 3.5b I'll offer 2b cash and ags + dfs


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Cai - 07-26-2012

Hybridz Ftw Wrote:350 vote tickets, at a price of 3.5b I'll offer 2b cash and ags + dfs

Eh, 350x tickets would be 38.5b >.>


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Nick - 07-26-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Cai Wrote:Eh, 350 tickets would be 38.5b >.>

Both wrong. You get 5 tickets per auth, that's 70 auths, at 110m a piece, so 7.7b.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - GoogleSlayer - 07-26-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Cai Wrote:Eh, 350x tickets would be 38.5b >.>

You're somewhat right.
5 tickets = 1 auth.
350 / 5 = 70
70 * 110m = 7.7b
[/COLOR]


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Cai - 07-26-2012

Hmm, thought he meant 350 codes LOL.


[Official] Auth Code Service. - Martin - 07-26-2012

[SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Albino
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 9
Agree to disclaimer?: yerp[/SIZE]



[Official] Auth Code Service. - Hanging On - 07-26-2012

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]I'm by myself right now. But I am filling orders as fast as I can.

Currently Working On:

Dclaws Pwner - 15 Vote Ticket auths

Once 'Bank Account' gets on we will do:

Mohamad(Hybridz Btw) - 70 Vote Ticket auths.


Thanks for the vouches as always![/SIZE][/COLOR]