SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Red Hatz - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Red Hatz (/showthread.php?tid=13023)

Pages: 1 2 3


Red Hatz - 69xxkingxx69 - 06-10-2010

[Image: 2lkbayc.jpg]


Red Hatz - retard - 06-10-2010

drizzit Wrote:no offence :]
but i hope to be walkin around with my clan [ex-fury]
and us and teh yellow hats happen to stumble upon yu, surround yu, and then destroy yu!! >Big Grin GF brahhz..
Yellow hatz and red hatz are allied.


Red Hatz - RealMurtada - 06-10-2010

Im in


Red Hatz - Jamess - 07-03-2010

[SIZE=4]Highest Skill (not if you have multiple 99's?): HP99 STR99 RANGE99 MAGE99.

Highest XP: Either HP or STR ( Not sure what the experience's are though , but I am positive that they are the highest . )


Skiller, Pure, normal player? (please clarify and explain): Pure . 70 Att - 99 Str - 99 Range - 99 Mage - 99 HP.


Wealth Estimate: 2b.


Friends Estimate (# of Friends) : 20.


Will you help Recruit Players?: Most definitely, Yes.


Do you Agree to our Terms?: Yes.


Why you should be accepted: I personally think that I should be accepted because I know that I can help Red Hatz with my skills. I am a very skilled PK'er and I have lots of experience with PKing. I have a good attitude and never rage out.


Foreign Languages(not English) : I.. don't have one ?


About You: I am a very great PKer and I have played Runescape for about 4 years now. I love to PK and be proud of killing . I do not brag when I get a great kill, and most of the times I share the great loots of my own PK's .


Ingame name(s): Dds Spec K0


Favorite PKing style(s): Vls until low hp > dds spec till k0 :nice::nice:

[/SIZE]