SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=13447)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - l33t k0 - 05-30-2010

You should definately be re-modded, u were a beast mod and you are and always will be a great guy!


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Mircast - 05-30-2010

[SIZE="1"]No thanks.

If you were given another chance, I believe I should too - or at least another oldfag ex-mod. I really can't see why you should be remodded and I shouldn't.

When I did ten times the amount of helping you did? (I was mod twice)[/SIZE]


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - lodece 1 - 05-30-2010

YOU DICK FUCK FACE I HATE YOU!!!
















































i am just kidding lol i luv u lots man u deserve it man but only this time when you get mod again (which i know you will)

dont abuse
and put an harder effort to it Big Grin


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Matty12114 - 05-30-2010

lodece 1 Wrote:YOU DICK FUCK FACE I HATE YOU!!!
















































i am just kidding lol i luv u lots man u deserve it man but only this time when you get mod again (which i know you will)

dont abuse
and put an harder effort to it Big Grin

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]I never abused and never would, I listed the reason why I was demoted and most people should of known anyways, and thanks for the support I guess.

P.S. - Josh is a noob<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Pog - 05-30-2010

Just re-mod him.
He's better than a 90% of our staff, don't try to deny it, just give him it.


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Crystal Liu - 05-30-2010

No support.. Demoted fag let him stay demoted.


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Matty12114 - 05-30-2010

Crystal Liu Wrote:I'm a aboriginal.

Leave my thread, your not welcome on them, got it? I hope you don't want to end up like Blessed. So stay off.


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Crystal Liu - 05-30-2010

[Image: flam.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
REtarded mod.. Get lost.. no 1 wants a mod like u.. flamming all day long get lost.


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Pog - 05-30-2010

Crystal Liu Wrote:[Image: flam.png]

Uploaded with
REtarded mod.. Get lost.. no 1 wants a mod like u.. flamming all day long get lost.

He has the right to tell you to get off his thread,
so do one.
He deserve's it, unlike 90% of our staff team, if you don't agree with that, you've got issues.


Second Chance/Matty/Moderator Application - Royal End - 05-30-2010

Crystal Liu Wrote:REtarded mod.. Get lost.. no 1 wants a mod like u.. flamming all day long get lost.

I do want a mod like him .