SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[W.I.N.] Event - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: [W.I.N.] Event (/showthread.php?tid=137898)

Pages: 1 2 3


[W.I.N.] Event - Maik - 08-07-2013

[COLOR="Cyan"]
Trent Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Thanks to the following for their generous donations:

[MENTION=110091]Fred Ftw[/MENTION]: 3a Mage Robe Top and Bottom!

[MENTION=2000]ecuiz[/MENTION]:
[Image: e35A7CC.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Even tho I hate you Fred, thanks for the donations.

& Thank you Justin for the donations.[/COLOR]



[W.I.N.] Event - Maik - 08-10-2013

Starting in 30 mins.


[W.I.N.] Event - Rs Himself - 08-10-2013

i'm paying fee now to maikk


[W.I.N.] Event - Maik - 08-10-2013

Rs Himself Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]i'm paying fee now to maikk

Comfirmed.

The others pay at the start of event or won't be able to participate Wink[/COLOR]



[W.I.N.] Event - Brady - 08-10-2013

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it.

Sudden plans came up and apparently I have family from another state in town and we're going to the beach.

Sorry for being so inconsistent.

Gl with the event.[/COLOR][/SIZE]


[W.I.N.] Event - N0vlafye - 08-10-2013

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="3"]>logs on
>parents tell me to wash the car
>logs off

Sorry guys, almost made it :/[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[W.I.N.] Event - Run N Fast - 08-10-2013

[SIZE="3"]I won the PK event GG nubz

[Image: 1490ep1.jpg]
[/SIZE]



[W.I.N.] Event - Brady - 08-10-2013

Congrats...wanker.