![]() |
|
Here we go.. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Here we go.. (/showthread.php?tid=143267) |
Here we go.. - 010pure - 03-03-2014 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I love how you say "i may not have a whole lot of activity" and say you play an average of 60 hours a week, which is 2/12 days a week. Quite contradicting. Either way, your activity doesn't show 60 hours a week. Before the end of 2 months thats 18 days. I know people have breaks and a life but i'd be very surprised if anyone on here played that much in a week. Just be more precise with your average. I can't say I've heard of you so can't really judge but don't particularly feel your app was that strong and dont really like when people say there is an lack of staff. Poor reasoning IMO. No support, for now.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Here we go.. - Bum Me Plz - 03-03-2014 [COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"] Matt Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] ive been around long enough, and i can honestly say i cant even remember seeing him ingame..[/SIZE][/COLOR] |