SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! (/showthread.php?tid=17091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-09-2010

wildy owns Wrote:not very active on forums honestly never seen you playing and if you just came back, mod aint the thing you should try and accomplish right away

Well, I haven't even seen you either. Never. Not even once. And your are wrong about me active on forums i am.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Shane F3 - 07-09-2010

I've never seen you ingame before. But i have seen you on the forums here and there. Ill think about it. Ill make my vote when i see you on more Smile


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hazersteko - 07-09-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]No Sorry.

1st NEVER seen you.

2nd When you leave for a long period and you come back you don't get to just apply and say you were active.

3rd. Oldfag is 1 year. Oct 2009? That makes you a veteran. You have 3 months to become an oldfag.

Try again later be more active[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-10-2010

Hazersteko Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]No Sorry.

1st NEVER seen you.

2nd When you leave for a long period and you come back you don't get to just apply and say you were active.

3rd. Oldfag is 1 year. Oct 2009? That makes you a veteran. You have 3 months to become an oldfag.

Try again later be more active[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Old Fag does not mean 1 whole year lmao... And yeah i guess i shouldn't have made a mod app so soon. BEcause you are right i did just come back a week ago.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Guli V2 - 07-10-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]u just came back?
why the hell are u making a app.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - I Have Range - 07-10-2010

never seen you but ive seen you on chatbox flaming it up so no support at all.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Hot cheeto - 07-10-2010

I Have Range Wrote:never seen you but ive seen you on chatbox flaming it up so no support at all.

Flaming? I wasn't flaming... I was just being funny.. But whatever


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - hyena99 - 07-25-2010

I Dont Know You..O.o, I Wont Vote Yet..


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - KingHybrid - 07-25-2010

i have never seen you in game or even on forums alot..


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Poweroz1 - 07-25-2010

+1 o_o You look cool enuf Big Grin