SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Starsxmedic1 mod application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Starsxmedic1 mod application (/showthread.php?tid=24352)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Starsxmedic1 mod application - drizzit - 08-16-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]srry, ive never heard of yu lmao ;]]
id say yes otherwise.. gl tho <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Starsxmedic1 mod application - Royal End - 08-16-2010

lmfao , look who's back.


Starsxmedic1 mod application - Poweroz1 - 08-16-2010

I say accepted :nice: gl on geting mod back


Starsxmedic1 mod application - carter - 08-16-2010

FUCK YOU STARS! ! ! hahahaha dude of course u got my support


Starsxmedic1 mod application - wassim - 08-16-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]i knew it. lol welcome back?
support Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Starsxmedic1 mod application - Starsxmedic1 - 08-17-2010

so far more yes than no's but the fuck you stars option is a real hit Tongue


Starsxmedic1 mod application - Pog - 08-17-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]I'm sorry bro, I'm not voting yes until you start being more active.

You're a good guy and I don't have any problems with you.
I'll admit that the first time you got Moderator I hated your guts because I didn't see you once In-Game and on the forums you had like 20 posts.
I just want to see you helping out In-Game more, then I may vote yes.[/COLOR]



Starsxmedic1 mod application - str man - 08-17-2010

No you shouldnt,+u dont got 300posts+ and u dont plaid this game for 3 months.Okay?why u need ur mod back so?If you donated 100$ for pickup that doesnt mean u have to get mod ok?Im playing this game 7 months and i dont got mod+1kposts+ i dont want mod right now,i have to learn with rules,and why u think you should get it?I dont support you.


Starsxmedic1 mod application - mr wu - 08-17-2010

str man Wrote:No you shouldnt,+u dont got 300posts+ and u dont plaid this game for 3 months.Okay?why u need ur mod back so?If you donated 100$ for pickup that doesnt mean u have to get mod ok?Im playing this game 7 months and i dont got mod+1kposts+ i dont want mod right now,i have to learn with rules,and why u think you should get it?I dont support you.

nice english.

whatever

of course i support you!! you were best mod!! please make him mawd again

btw u still got mod crown on forums? Big Grin


Starsxmedic1 mod application - Lady Vesta - 08-17-2010

i support like 1000% because ur the best mod i have ever seen on silab garza, no offence to the other mods just think he did his job the best.