SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: My Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=27865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


My Mod App - I Like Pking - 09-20-2010

Just because you know me, doesn't mean I help. Smile 'Cause frankly, I don't know who you are either.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh and btw, don't spam my thread... :l


My Mod App - I Like Pking - 09-26-2010

Not sure if I'm aloud, infract me if needed, but

bump..?


My Mod App - Yes - 09-27-2010

I guess I will support you mate, Good Luck if you get picked you the Moderator you will do a great job. Got my support.


My Mod App - Majirouge - 09-27-2010

You've got my support DUDE!
And try to help more players ingame.
Goodluck!

- Jacob -


My Mod App - I Like Pking - 09-27-2010

Please vote in the poll.. :c


My Mod App - I Like Pking - 10-09-2010

Bump


My Mod App - Josh G - 10-09-2010

no support, sorry just never seen you ingame.


My Mod App - Bike - 10-09-2010

support gl on mod bro


My Mod App - I Like Pking - 10-09-2010

DARKANGEL666 Wrote:no support, sorry just never seen you ingame.

That's because you started a couple of days ago.


My Mod App - carter - 10-09-2010

well ive seen u a couple times, but im gonna have to say no. cause we just got some new mods, but gl anyway