SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Status Update - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Status Update (/showthread.php?tid=33218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Status Update - Smite U Out - 11-01-2010

lets hope the server is up in the next 1 hour Big Grin Big Grin


Status Update - I Think U K0 - 11-01-2010

Yay thx gir !


Status Update - Inb4TROLLING - 11-01-2010

yaay Big Grin
hope its up tonight.


Status Update - KingHybrid - 11-01-2010

Woo welcome back lol. And i hope its up by tonight too -.-


Status Update - Skilled - 11-01-2010

Finally! Thanks j00 so much... hope it won't take dat long >.>


Status Update - I Zerk Y0u - 11-01-2010

Finally :woot: I've really been wanting to play


Status Update - Xx Purple XX - 11-01-2010

Whats the time britt?
I'm in a diff time zone...


Status Update - V12 - 11-01-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Serious question: Is there some kind of value we can change for the new IP instead of having to re-download the same client for the third time?

Less serious: I know who did it! It's those guys that have the top server, otherwise they wouldn't have the top server!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Status Update - Bonifah - 11-01-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Awesome, thanks for the update! Big Grin

Hopefully it'll be up soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Status Update - Skilled - 11-01-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]
V12 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"][B]Serious question: Is there some kind of value we can change for the new IP instead of having to re-download the same client for the third time?

Less serious: I know who did it! It's those guys that have the top server, otherwise they wouldn't have the top server!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

But what's wrong with downloading again?

And they probably didn't do it. :/[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]