SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1337 Cookies. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 1337 Cookies. (/showthread.php?tid=33294)

Pages: 1 2 3


1337 Cookies. - Im Teh Noob - 11-03-2010

Nty Life Wrote:Why have you only given one? Do you not appreciate the thing people post?

Truth.


1337 Cookies. - Pog - 11-03-2010

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]
Nty Life Wrote:Why have you only given one? Do you not appreciate the thing people post?

I give karma.
I act within respect, not cookies.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



1337 Cookies. - Nty Life - 11-03-2010

Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]

I give karma.
I act within respect, not cookies.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I c.


1337 Cookies. - Humor - 11-03-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Lol..

Congratz.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1337 Cookies. - Pot Po Ur Ri - 11-03-2010

assholes ruined pog's l337ness


1337 Cookies. - B O N E S - 11-03-2010

Eeeellyyyy Wrote:why u wanted 1337? nd not like 1000 or 1500? round numbers? Tongue

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]1337 = Leet :facepalm:

OT;; Gratz :O[/SIZE][/COLOR]


1337 Cookies. - Phil... - 11-03-2010

Pog, you're so leet! Congrats bro.


1337 Cookies. - Kingtempa - 11-03-2010

sad they do nutin


1337 Cookies. - tecobr - 11-03-2010

i make guides , i help ppl i never get cookies :<