SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Almostkid Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Almostkid Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=34300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Almostkid Mod App. - Renzy - 11-11-2010

Dramatic Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="4"]i think i will hold my vote for a bit.



Okay, thanks for sharing your opinion.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid Mod App. - wildy owns - 11-11-2010

no thanks i don't thnk your active enough on the forums which i think is very important. so sorry no support


Almostkid Mod App. - I Rep Clawz - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="orange"]I haven't seen you help out at all. If you were a little more well known. I'd have voted yes. But as A LOT of people said Before me. Your not really known. If you can proof to yourself to be more helpful, and if I see you in the act. I'll vote Yes. Otherwise keep doing what you do.

Good luck.
-Bouncy.[/COLOR]


Almostkid Mod App. - I Like Pking - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Well, the fact that you have a super short temper doesn't help. Also, you don't ever help, you just PK.

So..




















































































no.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid Mod App. - Ily - 11-11-2010

Br Killer Wrote:Can I Ask Something?
UMAD?
I Never See U Help.
Voted NO

I've got a question to ask,
You donated for mod, you didn't help anyone, you aren't even really a legitimate mod, you only have 25 posts.

Why the flying fuck would you come and insult a person on a random mod app?
UMAD?


Almostkid Mod App. - War Rule - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]I've never seen you ingame... lol.
I'll hold my vote for now to be fair(:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid Mod App. - Carly - 11-11-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Don't know you and never seen you around but i will hold my vote and get to know you before i finally cast my vote,

Vote: Undecided[/COLOR]


Almostkid Mod App. - Bonifah - 11-11-2010

You don't exist on skype. >.<


Almostkid Mod App. - Lect - 11-11-2010

Sorry, i have never seen you before.
But i will hold my vote until i see you
helping people out. Also, i think sg
has a bit to much moderator's. O.o

chur Smile


Almostkid Mod App. - FallenLegend - 11-11-2010

Ily Wrote:I've got a question to ask,
You donated for mod, you didn't help anyone, you aren't even really a legitimate mod, you only have 25 posts.

Why the flying fuck would you come and insult a person on a random mod app?
UMAD?

Enough said. End of that story.