SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Mod appelication. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: My Mod appelication. (/showthread.php?tid=35264)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


My Mod appelication. - Benjieee - 11-21-2010

IiRaMPaGe Wrote:I Don't Really Think That Your Ready For Mod Yet,
You Don't Really Help Ingame
Tbh I Just See You Flaming Other Players @ Skill
But Good Luck Any Way.

dude wtf i never flamed sum1
i always helped them even when i wass busy...
don't say anything when u don't know.


My Mod appelication. - War Rule - 11-21-2010

I'll hold my vote for now.


My Mod appelication. - Benjieee - 11-21-2010

War Rule Wrote:I'll hold my vote for now.

Just vote no like evry1 does...
:/


My Mod appelication. - War Rule - 11-21-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]
Benjieee Wrote:Just vote no like evry1 does...
:/

I'm not gonna vote because I haven't seen you ingame and that would be unfair to you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Mod appelication. - Zammy Pure - 11-21-2010

Ill Hold Mo Vote For Now.


My Mod appelication. - I Rep Clawz - 11-21-2010

[COLOR="Orange"]You can't even spell Application right. You JUST got 300 posts. Your unheard of; and I've NEVER seen you help.

I'm sorry, Your just not cut for the job.

/No Support.

Newfags will be Newfags.[/COLOR]


My Mod appelication. - Vlud - 11-21-2010

you've asked me for help before Confused people wanting to be mod should be able to give help, not ask for it.

no support.


My Mod appelication. - War Rule - 11-21-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]
Vlud Wrote:you've asked me for help before Confused people wanting to be mod should be able to give help, not ask for it.

no support.

NO ONE is perfect, everyone needs help some time or another.
Don't use that as a reason to vote no. That's an invalid reason imo.

PS: Like seek said, he has helped him from time to time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Mod appelication. - Benjieee - 11-21-2010

I Rep Clawz Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]You can't even spell Application right. You JUST got 300 posts. Your unheard of; and I've NEVER seen you help.

I'm sorry, Your just not cut for the job.

/No Support.

Newfags will be Newfags.[/COLOR]

lmfao dude i helped @ skills alot.
u can't say when u never seen it..


My Mod appelication. - 7up 4 Fox - 11-21-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]i can't read that Fucking font colour.
Like 4 shizzle
[/SIZE][/COLOR]