SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Grammar Nazi Squad - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Grammar Nazi Squad (/showthread.php?tid=38027)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9


Grammar Nazi Squad - Seek - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Meh, sure, why not?

In-Game Name : Seek
Are you good in English? : Uh, yeah.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : AAO.
Are you willing to respect other members? : Yus.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - Impailure - 12-17-2010

Seek Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Meh, sure, why not?

In-Game Name : Seek
Are you good in English? : Uh, yeah.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : AAO.
Are you willing to respect other members? : Yus.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Accepted, as usual.


Grammar Nazi Squad - chaos mager - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="SlateGray"]In-Game Name : Chaos mager
Are you good in English? : Indeed
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : No
Are you willing to respect other members? : I respect anyone that doesn't give me a reason not to.[/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - Pog - 12-17-2010

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]I'm out, you all suck at using grammar, this is the most pathetic Grammar Nazi Squad I've ever seen.
If you're going to accept people, make sure they have good grammar you fucking idiot.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Grammar Nazi Squad - Zoix - 12-17-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]I'm out, you all suck at using grammar, this is the most pathetic Grammar Nazi Squad I've ever seen.
If you're going to accept people, make sure they have good grammar you fucking idiot.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You're losing more and more respect from me. Quit flaming over stupid shit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - Impailure - 12-17-2010

chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]In-Game Name : Chaos mager
Are you good in English? : Indeed
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : No
Are you willing to respect other members? : I respect anyone that doesn't give me a reason not to.[/COLOR]

Application Accepted, Welcome to GNS!

Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]I'm out, you all suck at using grammar, this is the most pathetic Grammar Nazi Squad I've ever seen.
If you're going to accept people, make sure they have good grammar you fucking idiot.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Seriously man, this is a FUN clan, not like you're gonna die due to bad grammar. Well anyway, see ya. You narb v.v


Grammar Nazi Squad - Pog - 12-18-2010

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]
Impailure Wrote:Seriously man, this is a FUN clan, not like you're gonna die due to bad grammar. Well anyway, see ya. You narb v.v

You said you had to have good grammar to be accepted. You accepted people with terrible grammar.
You stole the 'signature' from someone else and you can't even type using perfect grammar yourself. From now on I'm going to pull up everyone in this so called 'clan' for every grammar mistake they make.[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Grammar Nazi Squad - Omgitzkyle - 12-18-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]In-Game Name :Jigsaw Pk
Are you good in English? :Yes.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) :No.
Are you willing to respect other members? :Yes, I am willing to respect any and all members.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][B]
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]

You said you had to have good grammar to be accepted. You accepted people with terrible grammar.
You stole the 'signature' from someone else and you can't even type using perfect grammar yourself. From now on I'm going to pull up everyone in this so called 'clan' for every grammar mistake they make.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Oh god.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Grammar Nazi Squad - The Overlord - 12-18-2010

Thanks for accepting me. Smile[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]

You said you had to have good grammar to be accepted. You accepted people with terrible grammar.
You stole the 'signature' from someone else and you can't even type using perfect grammar yourself. From now on I'm going to pull up everyone in this so called 'clan' for every grammar mistake they make.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Promise?


Grammar Nazi Squad - Gawd - 12-18-2010

In-Game Name : Do not play in game, will start soon with 'Cloudz'
Are you good in English? : Yes, very.
Are you in another clan? If yes, please state ( Dont worry, LOL ) : No.
Are you willing to respect other members? : Yes.