SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Requests ( must do ) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: My Requests ( must do ) (/showthread.php?tid=42960)

Pages: 1 2 3


My Requests ( must do ) - stevenkillsp - 01-29-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gawd.

I'll try -.-

I'm amature but if no1 else will, I will.

Have to be tomorrow though.
[/COLOR]


My Requests ( must do ) - Dwarv3nz V2 - 01-29-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Omfg everyone says that and never does it Sad!!!
And btw who made ur avatar?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Requests ( must do ) - stevenkillsp - 01-29-2011

Dwarv3nz V2 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Omfg everyone says that and never does it Sad!!!
And btw who made ur avatar?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="darkorange"]Chill your nips.

Whatever I say will happen.

I don't forget either.

Also stop copying everything I'm doing...

It's getting annoying...
[/color]


My Requests ( must do ) - caliban - 01-29-2011

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Merged the FOUR threads you have made.
Stop making so many requests, if they don't get done, deal with it.
You can't expect people to do it every time you want something.
Have you heard of favours and returns?
Maybe people just don't like you?
Maybe people don't want to?
Maybe people have better things to do?
Stop making the bleeding threads.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Requests ( must do ) - Lect - 01-29-2011

caliban Wrote:[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Merged the FOUR threads you have made.
Stop making so many requests, if they don't get done, deal with it.
You can't expect people to do it every time you want something.
Have you heard of favours and returns?
Maybe people just don't like you?
Maybe people don't want to?
Maybe people have better things to do?
Stop making the bleeding threads.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Lime"]Yes, do what duck said, boi.

:;ot you has cool grammar duck. Angel[/COLOR]


My Requests ( must do ) - Dwarv3nz V2 - 01-29-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]This is a good render
[Image: 35i7vrm.jpg]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]