SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Them OLDFAGZ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Them OLDFAGZ (/showthread.php?tid=46818)

Pages: 1 2 3


Them OLDFAGZ - hyena99 - 06-19-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]If its grave digging why doesnt anybody close this thread then? DONT INFRACT ME AGAIN! just asking... and I thought this was also EOP/DI.. that those 2 clans were together back in the old days.. Im sorry if I am or was wrong.

U may delete all my posts on this thread if I was.[/COLOR]


Them OLDFAGZ - No Skills - 06-29-2011

I was War of Ages.


Them OLDFAGZ - E B - 07-12-2011

That hurts i was one of the first members to join DI and i was not on there Sad.


Them OLDFAGZ - Obbliterator - 09-16-2011

good times i mite come back to the server!