SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Congratulations shane! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Congratulations shane! (/showthread.php?tid=53570)

Pages: 1 2 3


Congratulations shane! - Reborn_1 - 04-27-2011

Congrats mate! You do deserve it, you have a lot of potential inside you. Keep it up! Smile


Congratulations shane! - Debutante - 04-27-2011

Congratulations on Admin, baby. One of the most well-deserved promotions right now, good job. ;]


Congratulations shane! - parkour josh - 04-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]What? I always miss it.

Congratulations Shane, well deserved.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Congratulations shane! - Loveable Dog - 04-28-2011

Congrats mate Smile)


Congratulations shane! - K0 Bl1tz K0 - 04-28-2011

Gratz I guess.You deserved it.


Congratulations shane! - I Tried - 04-28-2011

Omg


Congratulations shane! - Shanee Mayte - 04-28-2011

Thanks guys, I know you're all jelly but hey, I still love you all. Big Grin


Congratulations shane! - Mr 223 - 04-28-2011

Oh wow i never noticd you got admin :O congratz meng.


Congratulations shane! - Suppose Me - 04-28-2011

Well deserved.
Ily, no homo.