SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[UPDATE] on the server - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: [UPDATE] on the server (/showthread.php?tid=55554)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16


[UPDATE] on the server - LiquidNitro - 05-17-2011

Hmm... like you said this sounds like a client infector. If it has to deal with the log in screen and stuff its either the client or the sorce right. But, one question how would he get into the main files. Didn't Gir back up his files with a firewall or somthin. I don't know but, he should check all the class files and java files.


[UPDATE] on the server - Brittany - 05-17-2011

[SIZE="2"]
LiquidNitro Wrote:Hmm... like you said this sounds like a client infector. If it has to deal with the log in screen and stuff its either the client or the sorce right. But, one question how would he get into the main files. Didn't Gir back up his files with a firewall or somthin. I don't know but, he should check all the class files and java files.

SilabGarza client is not infected... -.-

It's not our client, it's someone on the toplist.[/SIZE]



[UPDATE] on the server - Shane F3 - 05-17-2011

Thanks for the info britt.


[UPDATE] on the server - Smoke Some Weed - 05-17-2011

Honestly, Whoever's Doing this needs to clean the poop Of their dick.
I don't know why there's such a competition With RsPs, I mean Come on. >:O

Edit:
Thank you for the Valuable Info (: Scanned, and Clean.


[UPDATE] on the server - Xazer - 05-17-2011

I highly doubt that it's NR. It would be like kicking the Beehive after you already have the Honey..


[UPDATE] on the server - Ollie T - 05-17-2011

thanks for the update Brit.
Any idea when it will be up and running?


[UPDATE] on the server - Kinghtman567 - 05-17-2011

I just think it is NR because they are #1 and we are #2 and they intend to stay #1 by doing anything.


[UPDATE] on the server - Reborn_1 - 05-17-2011

[COLOR="Orange"]Checked and I'm clean.

Wow, the other server is a douchebag.[/COLOR]


[UPDATE] on the server - Thbaseball6 - 05-17-2011

It's 25.00$ guys but a Serious rat can do serious damage to a computer which will cost Hundreds of dollars to fix, so i reccomend buying some type of anti-virus protection.


[UPDATE] on the server - Nigga Plz - 05-17-2011

Kinghtman567 Wrote:I just think it is NR because. they are #1 and we are #2 and they intend to stay #1 by doing anything.
You stupid sack of shit, who do you think put silab in 2nd place?

Was it the loyal players that never helped trav + britt by voting? No, don't think so.