SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: 1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. (/showthread.php?tid=60948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Shanee Mayte - 06-27-2011

Bump, this guy deserve more votes! He'd be a great moderator.


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Herrow Hp - 06-27-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]I don't really play in-game anymore but good app.
My vote is
[Spoiler]No, but my real vote is below[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]Yes[/Spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR]


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Poke Pk 12 - 06-27-2011

In all honesty i have never seen you in-game, so sorry im going to hold my vote for now.


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - 1joshlfc - 06-27-2011

Thank you all for the support.

Poke Pk 12 Wrote:In all honesty i have never seen you in-game, so sorry im going to hold my vote for now.

[COLOR="Yellow"]http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=84229 This explains why you haven't seen me?
Thanks for the feedback.
[/COLOR]


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Evilwaffle0 - 06-27-2011

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Yes, you're a legend.

Whoever votes no, is a gay virgin.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I votes no and i'm not a gay virgin :troll:

OT:: YES support! I supported you on your last app, i will support you 100% on this one.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - 1joshlfc - 06-27-2011

Evilwaffle0 Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]

I votes no and i'm not a gay virgin :troll:

OT:: YES support! I supported you on your last app, i will support you 100% on this one.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


[COLOR="Yellow"]This is my first app >_>

I think you were thinking of the other Josh aka Rar3 B4nk.
[/COLOR]


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Poke Pk 12 - 06-27-2011

voted yes because many had positive feedback and i liked your app


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Dclaws Pwner - 06-27-2011

I've seen you help a bit, but with some dedication you could be a good mod.


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Biil0elite - 06-27-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I don't know you well, but seems like everyone says you would fit to mod.
You got my support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - King N Heat - 06-27-2011

We met 2 years ago, but we moved on and whatever and you use to be really a awesome guy and YOU still are, support.