SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Benjeee's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Benjeee's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=61655)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Benjeee's Mod App. - Biil0elite - 07-01-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I voted no because of what I read from Stevens post was sad.
Maybe after you proof us that you've changed I can vote yes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - Proph3t - 07-01-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]Nope.

Do I really need to explain..?
[/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - shayn - 07-01-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]You just quit recently, now why do you come back expecting mod?
I just don't understand; no.
No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - The Fatalist L Chris - 07-01-2011

on second thought... i say no. too many negative results and what i read from shane, bro... flaming the owners is almost an auto-decline :/


Benjeee's Mod App. - Config - 07-01-2011

Dont know you very well but you seem like a rager Sad sorry


Benjeee's Mod App. - His Pure - 07-01-2011

stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Dude, you're a mate and all.

But you've quit countless times and flammed Britt/Travis and even the server itself on the chatbox multiple times.

To the point you've been banned.

/No Support

Soz
[/COLOR]

Anyone can change, but I've never seen him helping In-Game. Sorry, but going along with htat and what Steven said, I'm gonna have to say no. :/


Benjeee's Mod App. - Oh Im Purez - 07-01-2011

Funny that this guy doesnt talk back when he get's critisism, he should learn from this


Benjeee's Mod App. - Humor - 07-01-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]How can you spell your name in the title wrong? -.-
Lol, ignoring that, yeah sure, you're a good friend, I support.
Just get more active and help out around the server more.
<3.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - The Fatalist L Chris - 07-01-2011

Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Funny that this guy doesnt talk back when he get's critisism, he should learn from this

why should he? to me i just think you're waiting for him to say something and you'll be the first one to point it out.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Benjeee's Mod App. - Guled - 07-01-2011

why even try