SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- (/showthread.php?tid=71797)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Fortuna - 09-16-2011

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]InGame name: masssss
In Real Life name: max
How long played ingame: 1.5 years.
Am i donator: yus
Any skills less than 50: none
How many 99's (list them) : all of em except defence and attack.
How many activity points: 17 dayish
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: luis[/SIZE][/COLOR]



S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - 8o8o8 - 09-16-2011

Fortuna Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]InGame name: masssss
In Real Life name: max
How long played ingame: 1.5 years.
Am i donator: yus
Any skills less than 50: none
How many 99's (list them) : all of em except defence and attack.
How many activity points: 17 dayish
Are you trusted: yes
Are you well known: yes
Did anyone recruit you: luis[/SIZE][/COLOR]

/Accepted

Made Admin because of experince and is well known in community.


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - King Guthix - 09-16-2011

muharharhar i r head admin...mm so can i accept app's when u or dclaw isnt around? :p


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - 8o8o8 - 09-16-2011

King Guthix Wrote:muharharhar i r head admin...mm so can i accept app's when u or dclaw isnt around? :p

Yes, but you have to VM me the link to this page and their name so i can put them into th clan list.


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - King Guthix - 09-16-2011

mmmkkk well im going to be inactive for like from a few mins after this post to untill like tomarrow afternoon soo yer wont be on 0.-


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - 8o8o8 - 09-16-2011

King Guthix Wrote:mmmkkk well im going to be inactive for like from a few mins after this post to untill like tomarrow afternoon soo yer wont be on 0.-

ok, see you laters


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Axwell - 09-16-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]InGame name: Mr Candyman

In Real Life name: Axel

How long played ingame: About 4-5 weeks.

Am i donator: I am currently not a donator.

Any skills less than 50: No, not on my main account.

How many 99's (list them): My 99's are: All combat stats (7), Agility, Runecrafting, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking,
Firemaking, Woodcutting, Farming, Herblore. Total of 16 99's.

How many activity points: I currently have: 7150 points.

Are you trusted: I'd say I am. Tongue

Are you well known: To be honest, I have no idea.

Did anyone recruit you: My friend Chulo Andy asked me to join this clan.

Are you a Veteran: I am not a SG veteran yet.

Can you do GFX: No sorry, not even if my life depended on it.[/COLOR]


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - 8o8o8 - 09-16-2011

Axwell Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]InGame name: Mr Candyman

In Real Life name: Axel

How long played ingame: About 4-5 weeks.

Am i donator: I am currently not a donator.

Any skills less than 50: No, not on my main account.

How many 99's (list them): My 99's are: All combat stats (7), Agility, Runecrafting, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking,
Firemaking, Woodcutting, Farming, Herblore. Total of 16 99's.

How many activity points: I currently have: 7150 points.

Are you trusted: I'd say I am. Tongue

Are you well known: To be honest, I have no idea.

Did anyone recruit you: My friend Chulo Andy asked me to join this clan.

Are you a Veteran: I am not a SG veteran yet.

Can you do GFX: No sorry, not even if my life depended on it.[/COLOR]


/Accepted

i was about to ask you but you went offline Smile

anyways, i would say your well known and is a good skiller & friend

Premoted to admin.


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - King Guthix - 09-16-2011

[SIZE="2"]
Axwell Wrote:[COLOR="White"][COLOR="Cyan"]InGame name: Mr Candyman

In Real Life name: Axel

How long played ingame: About 4-5 weeks.

Am i donator: I am currently not a donator.

Any skills less than 50: No, not on my main account.

How many 99's (list them): My 99's are: All combat stats (7), Agility, Runecrafting, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking,
Firemaking, Woodcutting, Farming, Herblore. Total of 16 99's.

How many activity points: I currently have: 7150 points.

Are you trusted: I'd say I am. Tongue

Are you well known: To be honest, I have no idea.

Did anyone recruit you: My friend Chulo Andy asked me to join this clan.

Are you a Veteran: I am not a SG veteran yet.

Can you do GFX: No sorry, not even if my life depended on it.[/COLOR]


lol it took u long to type all diss o.0 i though u wher gana join wit ur level 31 acc X.D but w.e....

ill leave this so that 8o8o8 can cheak it out im getting rdy to leave my house.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


EDIT* im so slow lol she got this b4 me X.D


S.N.K -Skillers.Not.Killers- - Evilwaffle0 - 09-16-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Ingame Name: Toocheezy
Position Applying for: Head admin, or head mod, as long as it's a high rank.
Members Recruited: None yet, i will try my best though.
How active are you on the thread?: Very
How much more active would you become?: Alot? I have 10k+ activity points ingame.

Wait, did we have to use the other format? oh well ._.

InGame name: Toocheezy
In Real Life name: Rafael
How long played ingame: 13 months.
Am i donator: yeah :3
Any skills less than 50: Lol, nope.
How many 99's (list them) : I have all of them, even 200m xp in alot.
How many activity points: about 12k. If i had my other account, it would have been at least 30k.
Are you trusted: yes, according to some fellow players =D
Are you well known: Mmm, idk, am i? 3:
Did anyone recruit you: You?
Are you a Veteran: Not on forums.
Can you do GFX: I'm learning Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]