SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop (/showthread.php?tid=78009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Mescudi - 11-16-2011

Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Am i a friend :woah:?

Yes, but dont post here, pm me[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Uk Skillz - 11-16-2011

[COLOR="White"]Image Size: same as the one's on the 1st page
Text: Uk skillz
Sub-text (optional): speedster skiller
Render(s):[Image: 245fq02.jpg]
Color Scheme: up to you
Light or Dark feeling: up to you
Anything else:

Big Grin? i know its closed and you don't know me but yeah >.>[/COLOR]


Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Een Kip - 11-18-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]Wtf...
Get that pikachu of Trent : [Image: 0YY91F.png]¨
directly out of your 'I made that' thread.

proof that I made that and posted : [Image: NDfe8b.png]

You stole it.

OT : If you got some time, make me one? Same theme as my current sig.
Same colorsz also[/COLOR]



Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Trent - 11-18-2011

Excuse you. But you did not make my avatar, please remove it. That was Anne-Lotte's work.


Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - I Own3d You - 11-18-2011

[COLOR="White"] Main text: I own3d you.
Sub-text (optional): OwN3D.
Font: something lovely.
Font Color: Black,Blue*
Glow Line (Yes/No)?:Yes
Glow Line Color: GreeN.
[/COLOR]


Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Zomb1tchz - 11-18-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Image Size: like trent and lizzy
Text: Leo Skills
Sub-text (optional):Noob
Render(s):http://sigtutorials.com/renders/displayimage-16-247-_Male_stock_.html#top_display_media

Color Scheme: Blackish
Light or Dark feeling:Light(More light)
Anything else:Border Black like 2px or what ever fits it..

Thanks you
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Nco Lowkill - 11-21-2011

[COLOR="Red"]Image Size: 400 x 400+
Text:Lifeguard
Sub-text (optional):none
Render(s):http://www.invaderzim.tv/images/characters/GIR_with_cupcake.jpg also not that background do like broken glass and a bunch of stuff. Or just have fun with it and make it look pimp amazing ORRRRRR http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSreWT7Rmw9Qv20wnUzAtWjjobOvUI_cQIyP4P7bXCUlB-GVn__
Color Scheme:Red/White/Some Black (not much black)
Light or Dark feeling:a mix
Anything else: Take your time. bro.
I want to be put on the list when its OPEN again[/COLOR]


Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Mescudi - 11-21-2011

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Excuse you. But you did not make my avatar, please remove it. That was Anne-Lotte's work.

Calm down, I right clicked your forum avatar and got the link when it was the shoes I made you, and you changed your avatar. Every time you change your avatar that image changes.

http://sg-forum.info/image.php?u=72511&dateline=1321482187

My bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Nco Lowkill - 11-21-2011

Mescudi Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]

Calm down, I right clicked your forum avatar and got the link when it was the shoes I made you, and you changed your avatar. Every time you change your avatar that image changes.

http://sg-forum.info/image.php?u=72511&dateline=1321482187

My bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Bro you crazy nice and which GFX are you working on and just a question ^did you see my post tell me what you think about it. please.


Mësçüdì™'s Free GFX Shop - Mescudi - 11-21-2011

Nco Lowkill Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Bro you crazy nice and which GFX are you working on and just a question ^did you see my post tell me what you think about it. please.

thanks, and yea it should turn out well but idk when it will get done tbh[/SIZE][/COLOR]