![]() |
|
Nigga's in a box clan - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Nigga's in a box clan (/showthread.php?tid=7881) |
Nigga's in a box clan - lodece 1 - 03-12-2010 i wana join
Nigga's in a box clan - hopek - 03-12-2010 matty ur rasist u know that right.......... Nigga's in a box clan - Matty12114 - 03-12-2010 hopek Wrote:matty ur rasist u know that right.......... [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Uh, no I'm not thank you very much. I have A LOT of black friends, you have 0% humor. I'm sorry that you humorless but don't take it out on me narb.[/COLOR] Nigga's in a box clan - hopek - 03-12-2010 no im pretty sure ur rasist Nigga's in a box clan - lodece 1 - 03-12-2010 hope gtfo matt heill blast u 2 bitts so shhh Nigga's in a box clan - Matty12114 - 03-12-2010 hopek Wrote:no im pretty sure ur rasist [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You don't know me irl, gtfo thank you. Don't say I am racist, cause u can honestly gtfo. You have to take things so seriously, so ^[/COLOR] Nigga's in a box clan - lodece 1 - 03-12-2010 matt is not rasist he is 40% only Nigga's in a box clan - caliban - 03-12-2010 -Looks at title- -Leaves- Nigga's in a box clan - beat my taco - 03-12-2010 caliban Wrote:-Looks at title- Pfft. No need to hate guys :o. Nigga's in a box clan - The Mircast - 03-12-2010
|