SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Untrimmed Capes - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: My Untrimmed Capes (/showthread.php?tid=90555)

Pages: 1 2 3


My Untrimmed Capes - Turest8 - 03-19-2012

I want one now.


My Untrimmed Capes - Xxpkpwner - 03-20-2012

I have a few of them, and I haven't donated ever...


My Untrimmed Capes - Lmfao A Frog - 03-20-2012

Xphat_nubX Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Nice :o I have untrimmed farming and woodcutting, neither are tradable.

For anyone wondering how he got them, in a client update a long time ago, the item ID's for PvP items changed, so items like Statius/Vesta turned into these capes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I only got 4 of the capes like that which were Farming, Woodcutting, Firemaking and Cooking. The other 3 could not have been obtained in the way you mentioned.


My Untrimmed Capes - Skullcracka - 03-20-2012

[COLOR="White"]Nice man.
How do you get all of these?[/COLOR]



My Untrimmed Capes - Evyl - 03-20-2012

lol cool, didnt even know this was possible. just seen brittany chillin at home with untrimmed slayer and thought it was a special thing. tbh a lot of the trimmed capes arent as cool as untrimmed.


My Untrimmed Capes - Portas - 03-21-2012

wtf how u go to super donator zone Big Grin...


My Untrimmed Capes - ---bito35--- - 03-21-2012

I would like to give u 1 ags and 2 dragon claws for your slayer untrimmed cape.


My Untrimmed Capes - Lmfao A Frog - 03-23-2012

---bito35--- Wrote:I would like to give u 1 ags and 2 dragon claws for your slayer untrimmed cape.

Lol no thanks. Its worth much more than that to me.


My Untrimmed Capes - GoogleSlayer - 03-23-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You cant trade the wc cape untrimmed, I tried, but it aint possible.
So yeah, I own a wc cape untrimmed.... Smile
[/COLOR]


My Untrimmed Capes - Just_smith3 - 03-23-2012

ohh