SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dan's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Dan's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=92916)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Dan's Mod App. - I NIGA - 03-17-2012

Yes, you've been here a long time, you know wassup.


Dan's Mod App. - Greengeako4 - 03-17-2012

Not ready I think.. Sorry but you need so more experience.
/No support


Dan's Mod App. - Zainahmed - 03-17-2012

Greengeako4 Wrote:Not ready I think.. Sorry but you need so more experience.
/No support

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]He needs more experience.?

If i remember correctly he used to be co-owner.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Dan's Mod App. - Matt - 03-17-2012

/nosupport, i see you from time to time, but never saw you help anyone, Low activity and 30 hours a week really isn't THAT much for some people i play like 45+ hours and have almost double your activity, other then experience, you've shown nothing. sorry[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Greengeako4 Wrote:Not ready I think.. Sorry but you need so more experience.
/No support

Pretty much what zain said, he was mod Multiably times and co-owner, what do you mean more experience? what else do you want to be experienced about?>.<


Dan's Mod App. - Skullcracka - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="White"]Rule one for my support.
No pking.
Other then that, support.[/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Obby Veng Us - 03-17-2012

This has to have been like your 4th time being mod. Ima just say no cause others deserve a chance. No offence.


Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-17-2012

Obby Veng Us Wrote:This has to have been like your 4th time being mod. Ima just say no cause others deserve a chance. No offence.

It would be my 3rd time as a "Moderator", and the last time I was a mod was over a year ago?

@ Everyone saying I'm never on -

When I'm on, I'm skilling or monster killing, I don't have time to sit around at home or dzone and modhunt, sorry. But seriously, I'm on anywhere from 5-14 hours a day.

@ People saying my activity is low -

I had an account for 3 years that I played on 10+ hours a day. But instead of just demoting it, Travis reset everything when I lost my co-owner position.

This account that I use now, is not that old at all.


Dan's Mod App. - Blue Orange - 03-17-2012

yeeeeeee boiiiiii support for dis nub
/support


Dan's Mod App. - Th3 Rang3r - 03-17-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]I play alot ingame and rarely see you on. You were a good mod in the past but I think your days are over.

/No Support
Sorry bro[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dan's Mod App. - Dan - 03-18-2012

Thank you everybody for the support and CnC.

Unfortunately I have to work 14 hours today so I won't be on. Sad