SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Wyvern Drops. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Wyvern Drops. (/showthread.php?tid=95494)

Pages: 1 2 3


Wyvern Drops. - Beatchoass - 04-08-2012

hell ye bro great loots


Wyvern Drops. - Torsti - 04-08-2012

[color="cyan"] Nice loots man..
If I had Korasi I would be there more :/ [/color]


Wyvern Drops. - swill2 - 04-08-2012

nice drops i got like 4 claws drop before


Wyvern Drops. - Im Codehh - 04-08-2012

Torsti Wrote:[color="cyan"] Nice loots man..
If I had Korasi I would be there more :/ [/color]

Hell yeah man, me too!






swill2 Wrote:nice drops i got like 4 claws drop before



Thanks, played for 3 months and got 2. Not that good. Tongue


Wyvern Drops. - Lilana - 04-08-2012

Very nice loots! Good luck getting future loots!


Wyvern Drops. - Angelo V2 - 04-12-2012

Luck much?
Gratz.