![]() |
|
Skillers Empire - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831) |
Skillers Empire - Ausam - 12-20-2010 Sao im gonna donate stuff to are bank account check our fourm! ![]() And cobra can i take the account Sao not are bank account Cobra nows what im talking about So if u agree i can start workin on it Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-21-2010 Uno Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]Hello my in game name is uno and i was wondering if i could join your clan i got, accepted. --------------- v6, the xp contest ended yesterday. The activity is kinda suspended for holidays. Later Skillers Empire - Skillerz Jr - 12-21-2010 In-game Name: Skillerz Jr. Combat lvl: 3 99 Non-Combat skills: Thieving Firemaking Higher one not 99: Woodcutting Timezone: GMT -6 Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-21-2010 color=gold] Ausam Wrote:i should have the 1b stuff worth medal cause i have alot more than 1bil Post a Screenshot of 1b+ worth of stuff or cash. Then you may have the medal. Thanks.[/SIZE][COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] Skillerz Jr Wrote:In-game Name: Skillerz Jr. Sorry, but you do not meet the requirements.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Skillers Empire - Skillerz Jr - 12-21-2010 oh I see if I get my wc up to 90 then I'm in? Skillers Empire - Benjieee - 12-21-2010 [COLOR="White"]Guys i'm a lil inactive in clan cuz i'm pking msot of the time or i gotta go school/work. if u need me u jsut pm me or so.[/COLOR] Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-21-2010 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I am sorry, I have made a mistake. You have met the requirements. Accepted.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 12-21-2010 We know benji, thx anyway for registering on forum ;o[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ---------- [/COLOR] King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I am sorry, I have made a mistake. Cobra, January We will make stronger requirements, if any clan member have ideas just post them
Skillers Empire - King Cobra - 12-21-2010 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] Benjieee Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Guys i'm a lil inactive in clan cuz i'm pking msot of the time or i gotta go school/work. Will do Bro. [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ---------- [/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] Sao Godo Wrote:We know benji, thx anyway for registering on forum ;o[COLOR="Silver"] Alright. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Skillers Empire - Xxstarrychelxx - 12-21-2010 [COLOR="White"]Nice forum. looks awsome. discuss private stuff eh?[/COLOR] |