SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! (/showthread.php?tid=27858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-26-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Omgitzkyle Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][B]
:[!!! Get it pleaseee!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lol that is up to Britt[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-27-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Needanap Wrote:i dont really know him but he seems to know quite a bit about the server and coding... ill support him all the way just off of his application if he is being truthfull.

I am being truthful lol,
I worked hard on my moderator application, and continue to learn more of rsps in detail so I can help with small things, + computing is a hobby.

All the things I've wrote on this app, it's true.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Furydragz - 11-27-2010

Rofl you mad? Support.


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - King Cobra - 11-27-2010

100% Yes from me, whenever I see him IG he's helping out and doing a good job at it aswell. keep it up Humor Big Grin


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-27-2010

Easyowned2 Wrote:[SIZE="4"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]
No Humor i don't want you to become Mod, because then you will get strict and won't pk as much and you'll be helping out then we can't do RML trips Sad i'm not gonna poll vote but i wantcha to pk lots

Man,
you're not in RML anymore, and I will keep my clan on high priority too, because I've worked hard to get it this far, I wont quit on it now.

I will always be the good leader, you guys say I am.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-27-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Damn, you have one hell of a high yes vote count :O
Keep it up.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thank you♥[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Danny_C - 11-27-2010

support!


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-28-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Bike Wrote:yes u ftw!~!!!!!! go silab garza!

Thank you :woot:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Donavin - 11-28-2010

you got my support.. you would make a good mod and it would go good with the clan rml Big Grin:neo:


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-28-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Xxstarrychelxx Wrote:[COLOR="White"]yo need mod nao.

the poll results are fucking impressive.[/COLOR]

Thanks bro.
I hope I get it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Due Calhoun Wrote:100% supported .. will be a great ingame mod n is very helpfull

Thank you Calhoun <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]