SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! (/showthread.php?tid=27858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-28-2010

Furydragz Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Rofl you mad? Support.

Lol ty♥
But why the, "Rofl you mad?" part?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
King Cobra Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]100% Yes from me, whenever I see him IG he's helping out and doing a good job at it aswell. keep it up Humor Big Grin

Thanks ALOT Cobra,
Welcome Back Btw,
I'm glad you acknowledged my helping, it feels really good to get support from many members of SG.♥[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - I Joshua I - 11-28-2010

You got my support all the way.


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-28-2010

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Danny_C Wrote:support!

Thanks Danny <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Poweroz1 - 11-28-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Humor Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]

Thanks Danny <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just saying you don't have to reply to every comment just for post count and bump lol Smile

But good luck and I supported.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-29-2010

Donavin Wrote:[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]you got my support.. you would make a good mod and it would go good with the clan rml Big Grin:neo:

Thanks bro,
I try.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Xxstarrychelxx - 11-29-2010

[COLOR="White"]dude this is silly.

- your'e capable.

- your'e active.

- helpful

- friendly

-charming

- good for the job.

- great pker.

-main clan owner.

-respected.

-many friends


-well known.

- veteran

- since v1

- good amount of postcount

- gets on with everyone

- free gifts

- gifted gfx


-donator

- excellent pker. pure and main.

- handsome:p no homo

- intact with admins

- intact with mods.

-non flamer

- modhunterBig GrinD

- sexy bumper


-full of 'homor'

- great app

- fantastic poll results.


- big text

-minor exp coder

- old enough

- full support

- all in 1: up for the job.


now go out there and get your'e deserved rank nao!!![/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Mizmandilynn - 11-29-2010

support!! Big Grin i see you all the time helping!!! Big Grin


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Gongo173 - 11-29-2010

support
cos you help me out in game


Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Humor - 11-29-2010

[SIZE="2"]
I Joshua I Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]You got my support all the way.

Tyvm SythZ[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application! - Xxstarrychelxx - 11-30-2010

[COLOR="White"]
Humor Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]

Tyvm SythZ[/SIZE][/COLOR]

meh Humor.

read my post at the beginning of the page.[/COLOR]