![]() |
|
Update June 10, 2012 - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Update June 10, 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=103109) |
Update June 10, 2012 - Evilwaffle0 - 06-11-2012 [COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I always knew colored whips did less damage >.> Good job gir. youre shitting out a shit load of good updates.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Update June 10, 2012 - PkerTdm - 06-11-2012 Wow thanks for the updates. Update June 10, 2012 - tecobr - 06-11-2012 Nice job, keep going! Update June 10, 2012 - M3d - 06-11-2012 very nice update thanks for this! Update June 10, 2012 - Turest8 - 06-11-2012 Thanks for the updates man. Update June 10, 2012 - Dooom - 06-11-2012 Sweet updates XD.Keep up the good work man.Cant wait till sounds.
Update June 10, 2012 - Mister D - 06-12-2012 Ah wow didnt know that about the whips! Update June 10, 2012 - Maurice-ha - 06-12-2012 thanks for those pk updates
Update June 10, 2012 - Pvp Alldays - 06-12-2012 nice Update June 10, 2012 - I Spec I Win - 06-13-2012 the shops should have more runes at stock |