![]() |
|
Silgar's Finest pk clan. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Silgar's Finest pk clan. (/showthread.php?tid=120182) |
Silgar's Finest pk clan. - The Real OG - 12-18-2012 Pwner Bricky Wrote:In-Game Name: Pwner bricky, Btw I am in a pvming clan. partially accepted, Practice bridding alittle more then your in. Silgar's Finest pk clan. - Jokkliman - 12-19-2012 (updated it put in my kdr on the second acc) In-Game Name:Jokkliman Combat level:126 Estimated bank value:not too much about 3 bil What time zone are you in?: Icelandic How many pk points do you have?:113 What is your magic level?:97 Can you Hybrid?:lol yes How long have you been playing silab garza?:about 3 years Can you Tribrid?:lol yes What pking style do you prefer?meele What is your ::kdr? 208 kills and 56 death Why do you want to join?:because i want to start pking again its been a while Silgar's Finest pk clan. - SuperN0va - 12-19-2012 Jokkliman Wrote:In-Game Name:Jokkliman This is what I don't get all these guys applying for a bridding clan. Saying they have been playing for years, but never once have I come across them bridding. Silgar's Finest pk clan. - The Real OG - 12-19-2012 Jokkliman Wrote:In-Game Name:Jokkliman Sorry but Declined. Silgar's Finest pk clan. - Jokkliman - 12-19-2012 (put in my other account kdr - pkp last time) In-Game Name:jokkliman Combat level:126 Estimated bank value:about 3b What time zone are you in?:Iceland How many pk points do you have?:225 (spent some one stat legs and stuff) What is your magic level?:97 Can you Hybrid?:lol yes How long have you been playing silab garza?:3 years Can you Tribrid?:lol yes What pking style do you prefer? meele What is your ::kdr? 208 kills 56 death Why do you want to join?: well it's been a while since i pked with a clan and i want to get in the old shape again. Silgar's Finest pk clan. - Darkdanger16 - 12-19-2012 SuperN0va Wrote:This is what I don't get all these guys applying for a bridding clan. Saying they have been playing for years, but never once have I come across them bridding. Ok letz brid add me up ingame. Silgar's Finest pk clan. - SirAhlecz - 12-19-2012 [COLOR="White"]Pwner bricky, LLLLLLL, Failbrids irl[/COLOR] Silgar's Finest pk clan. - SuperN0va - 12-19-2012 Darkdanger16 Wrote:Ok letz brid add me up ingame. My ign is jae jr I've wrecked you numerous times you're not on my level. Plus I'm banned in game Silgar's Finest pk clan. - Luke - 12-19-2012 SirAhlecz Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Pwner bricky, LLLLLLL, And you are..? Silgar's Finest pk clan. - SirAhlecz - 12-19-2012 Jew Fish Wrote:And you are..? Not jewish |