SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Beckley's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Beckley's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=123325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Beckley's Mod App. - Calmer - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]/support!
great person gl on mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Beckley's Mod App. - N0vlafye - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Your activity and explanation isn't that great but....

I admire you. You're on of the few people on this server that can get along with everybody, treat everybody as equals, and are willing to help them out for nothing.

/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Beckley's Mod App. - Daffy Duck - 01-30-2013

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]I've known you just recently, but to be honest with you, you are the most suitable person for moderator right now.

I'm not saying this because I am your friend, but because you deserve this post. WIth you around in my timezone, I am sure that it will be a solution to shortage of staff in my timezone.

/Good Luck, Support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Beckley's Mod App. - iPod - 01-31-2013

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Respectful person, helpful and a nice guy.

/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Beckley's Mod App. - Mavex - 01-31-2013

[COLOR="White"]My First real friend on SG, Mad and Long skype sesh's, DnM's n sht Massive talks, Helpful, Nice, i have never seen you Cuss or Flame anyone But Me. >:[ Always in a good mood, Active like a bitch Wink Good Mate You deserve Mod.

/Support 100000000000%

Good Luck Justin <3

PS: Was waiting for this Wink[/COLOR]



Beckley's Mod App. - Roy - 01-31-2013

[COLOR="Cyan"]Hi Beckley, i support.
Good luck on mod.[/COLOR]


Beckley's Mod App. - Wanna Buy - 01-31-2013

Nnice enough guy but its a no from me sorry, all you do is pk nothing else..


Beckley's Mod App. - caliban - 01-31-2013

I vote yes for his nipples.


Beckley's Mod App. - Dat Sick - 01-31-2013

you pk alot but i haven't seen you help anyone.

ill wait to vote..


Beckley's Mod App. - Confire - 02-01-2013

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I don't really see you help anyone, all I see you do is pk.
I am holding my vote at the moment until I see more helping in my eyes.
Best of luck though Beckley.[/COLOR]