SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Forum Mod Attempt #2 (/showthread.php?tid=14609)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Royal End - 06-16-2010

Redwolve Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Lol.. I kinda hate when you do the "OT:" thing. Tongue And you shoulda VM/PMed him that..

Please take it to VMs guys..[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]HeroFlame don't know how to use VM/PM tbh..
He want post count up so yah ...
[/COLOR]


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]HeroFlame don't know how to use VM/PM tbh..
He want post count up so yah ...
[/COLOR]

... Don't start please.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - dynastyz - 06-16-2010

wai nawt? (:


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

dynastyz Wrote:wai nawt? (:

Why yes? Tongue Thanks.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Tanksta - 06-16-2010

I don't think so cause you scared me when you said you were leaving.....I voted yes by accident Big Grin


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

Tanksta Wrote:I don't think so cause you scared me when you said you were leaving.....I voted yes by accident Big Grin

Yeah, some friends talked me back in.. So hard to resist. Thanks. :]


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - austinthe4th - 06-16-2010

Pfft Most active players? yooou wish!

I might support.

I don't know man.
Your cool, one of the better ingame mods just don't know if you have what it takes for forum mod. Shit's hard and time consuming.
^P.s. don't be hating/trolling me for this.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

austinthe4th Wrote:Pfft Most active players? yooou wish!

I might support.

I don't know man.
Your cool, one of the better ingame mods just don't know if you have what it takes for forum mod. Shit's hard and time consuming.
^P.s. don't be hating/trolling me for this.

You do realize i'm on like 24/7? Tongue I have all the time in the world.


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - lodece 1 - 06-16-2010

Dream i only vote for people who deserve it.
Btw rnt u suposed 2 be mod in-game to get staff here?


Forum Mod Attempt #2 - Redwolve - 06-16-2010

lodece 1 Wrote:Dream i only vote for people who deserve it.
Btw rnt u suposed 2 be mod in-game to get staff here?

I am mod ingame.