SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! (/showthread.php?tid=17091)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Willsybob - 07-25-2010

Well I know you, your cool, all reqs.
Support.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - shayn - 07-25-2010

ye, why not? ur cool :p


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Synister - 07-25-2010

Fuck yes!!!

Good luck bro!!


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Estonia Def - 07-28-2010

Never seen you ing, nty.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Mattxy8 - 07-28-2010

I say no. Youve had this account since october. only been on it for 7 hours...


*EDIT*

I put
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): In 100 words minimum, I think i Should be Mod because i'm a really cool guy. I am helpful to people that need it . And I go around SG (ingame) just talking to people i dont know. I CAN be RANDOM so watch out :luv. Edit* I am on alot but the reason why alot of people haven't seen me in game is because im skilling and helping some people.

Into microsoft word, without the rules of that paragraph its only 67 words >.>


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Reita - 07-28-2010

Support , but that's not 100 words?? Big Grin


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Ashtonold - 07-28-2010

100 words?
more like 100 letters.

No thanks,


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Mattxy8 - 07-29-2010

Reita Wrote:Support , but that's not 100 words?? Big Grin

no its not 100, plus thats one of the requirements for the application -.-


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Just Dien00b - 07-30-2010

Good luck on mod app.


Time For Hot Cheeto's Mod App! - Venged - 07-30-2010

Never Seen you before, ingame, on forums or chatbox... So im not sure