SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Ikr's In-Game Mod Application (/showthread.php?tid=25903)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Ikr - 09-07-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I support.

Reasoning - Because if I don't support you'll use your boxing skills and kick my arse.

LOL Big Grin <3.[/COLOR]

Haha, ilu shanee<3
I wouldn't touch you (:

Starsxmedic1 Wrote:the reason im going no is because of the amount of mods we have already, like carter said there are people who are on alot more but yeah if werent for that i would, sorry.

Aight, thanks for the feedback.
Much appreciate it.

Humor Wrote:Pretty afk and harsh ingame.. Not supported.

Lol'd.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - beat my taco - 09-07-2010

Support, good guy, when I USED to play, I'd see you helping alot.


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - I NIGA - 09-07-2010

[SIZE="6"]i spy a [/SIZE][Image: ous7bn.gif]mod!

supppoorrtt!!!


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Kofi - 09-07-2010

Got %100 support from me


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Ikr - 09-10-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I'm on holidays for the next 2 weeks.
Now I should be much much more active.

Also, thanks for all the support guys, very much appreciate it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Humor - 09-10-2010

You're usually at ::dzone just afk. Ive never seen you helping nty for mod. Not Supported!


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Ikr - 09-10-2010

Humor Wrote:Pretty afk and harsh ingame.. Not supported.

Humor Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]You're usually at ::dzone just afk. Ive never seen you helping nty for mod. Not Supported!

Uhh, I'm pretty sure you already posted a reply saying you don't support...
Now you just hating and basically spamming<3

I respect your feedback, if I seem to do that a lot, I won't do it as much. Usually if I'm afk, I'm either:
-Making Signatures
-Searching Forums
-Making Guides
-Chatting up babes

(L)

EDIT: Hating continues in-game<3
[Image: 243hjpj.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Miracle - 09-10-2010

Rofl, Humor is failing. He is jealous because his APP got declined and he spams on other threads to get more posts. Those screen shots make him look like immature kid with no moderator material.


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - KingHybrid - 09-10-2010

Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]

Uhh, I'm pretty sure you already posted a reply saying you don't support...
Now you just hating and basically spamming<3

I respect your feedback, if I seem to do that a lot, I won't do it as much. Usually if I'm afk, I'm either:
-Making Signatures
-Searching Forums
-Making Guides
-Chatting up babes

(L)

EDIT: Hating continues in-game<3
[Image: 243hjpj.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Wow Tongue

Dats just totaly immature lol, lmao if you dont help out, then why does so many ppl support you haha.
[/COLOR]


Ikr's In-Game Mod Application - Ikr - 09-10-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Wow Tongue

Dats just totaly immature lol, lmao if you dont help out, then why does so many ppl support you haha.
[/COLOR]

That was sarcasm.
When people rage me I stay calm, and just play along with them<3

So the bit where I said "sure don't" I was just playing along...[/SIZE][/COLOR]