SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Coi - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Coi (/showthread.php?tid=26453)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-04-2010

Thanks of all the support guys, but there's people that haven't posted reason.


Coi - Iron Doom - 09-04-2010

ugh yup I support you


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-04-2010

Thanks Iron Boom Smile big help Smile


Coi - Ashleyjw08 - 09-05-2010

He is really kind because i joined to today and everytime i ask him to help (like every 5 mins lol) he helps me i think he deserves mod!


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-05-2010

Thanks Ashley Smile


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-05-2010

thanks to all the voter's and all the voters to come, i'll post personal thanks once you have posted on the thread.


Coi - Shanee Mayte - 09-05-2010

[COLOR="White"]Lol you seem like a cool person, but i've not met you ingame before.

I'm undecided until we've chilled or pked together etc. Big Grin[/COLOR]



Coi - I Andrew I - 09-05-2010

we can make that happen you on now?


Coi - I NIGA - 09-05-2010

i dont no you but you seem like a nice person support!


Coi - I Andrew I - 09-05-2010

Thanks bro Smile Talk ingame sometime soon?