SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: My Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=27865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


My Mod App - IxxjacobxxI - 10-09-2010

Supported, best of luckBig Grin


My Mod App - Clein - 10-09-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]You've got my SUPPORT dude!
I always see you online
And I guess you need to help more people.
Anyways, Goodluck![/COLOR]



My Mod App - Bike - 10-09-2010

support!!! but i think u should make it a little long


My Mod App - I Like Pking - 10-11-2010

Thanks guys. Smile I hope I get it. It would be pree-kewl. ;D


My Mod App - Ikr - 10-12-2010

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Lolwut?

Your a Doucheee, you say I trash talk becuz you know I'm pwner of Pking.

But I voted yes because we do need more Mod Pkers to control all these NewGen that think they can spec n' run and control the wild.

Nub.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



My Mod App - I Like Pking - 10-13-2010

Thanks for flaming me on my thing; but.. you know you did. You said I sucked after I dropped you. Luls.


My Mod App - Lady Vesta - 10-13-2010

no support....flaming me because i donated 100$ for spawn...and saying why waste ur money server is gonna be offline soon because of jagex...never see u helping.


My Mod App - I Like Pking - 10-13-2010

Lady Vesta Wrote:no support....flaming me because i donated 100$ for spawn...and saying why waste ur money server is gonna be offline soon because of jagex...never see u helping.

i never said it was gonna be down. i said that it's trying to be shut down. so learn not to mix my words.


My Mod App - Lady Vesta - 10-13-2010

I Like Pking Wrote:i never said it was gonna be down. i said that it's trying to be shut down. so learn not to mix my words.

lmao, bro u said its gonna get shut down, and flamming me cause i "wasted" 100$ on a game...to u its a game...to me its more than a game, its somewhere where i can just come and be myself...i dont care what you think about donation's i help the server, mabye you should try it.


My Mod App - Brittany - 10-13-2010

No more flaming >.>