SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=30821)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - B1ake - 10-14-2010

Mm maybe the people who are always saying "I never see you" aren't always on themselves.
I support you, but there's to many already.


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-14-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Thanks Blake Big Grin
You rock![/COLOR]



Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - LovelyBones - 10-14-2010

support! U can do it brah!!!


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-15-2010

Thanks Buddy Big Grin


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - 7up 4 Fox - 10-15-2010

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Forget about his past, this is the new, and future.
he wants a 2nd chance, if it actually helps with peoplle who need help in it ? He can help, and if a spammer comes spamming like a new server, im sure we would love to keep 5-10 players.
just think of how it helps in long run.
My oppinion is still 50/50 as i met you 2 hours ago.
Just saying guys Give him a 2nd chance instead of putting him down.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Link4 - 10-15-2010

No support, Sorry but I hardly know you... I just started going on chatbox so yeah >.>


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Stefenatefun - 10-15-2010

[SIZE=7][B]support!support!support!support!support!
hope you get mod[/B][/SIZE]



Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Clein - 10-15-2010

Stefenatefun Wrote:[SIZE=7][B]support!support!support!support!support!
hope you get mod[/B][/SIZE]

Thank you so much my friend Big Grin


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Im Teh Noob - 10-16-2010

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="4"]Vote: Maybe
I do see you on quite a bit. I'm still unsure of how you act seeing as how i barely know you.

Chance you might get it and goodluck! Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Clein's Chatbox Moderator Application - Itzzz Magic - 10-16-2010

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]I said maybe.
I don't really know you.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]