SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Status Update - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Status Update (/showthread.php?tid=33218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Status Update - Kingtempa - 11-01-2010

wewt@!@!@!


Status Update - B-A-N-D-I-T--L-O-W-K-Z - 11-01-2010

I hope its up in the next hour cuz ima stay up


Status Update - I Slay Kids - 11-01-2010

[COLOR="Magenta"]Hey thanks guys alot,I bet your working your asses off to fix this DDoS and I have to say F**k The DDoSers.And also thanks alot for just generally bringing us the server and running the server Big Grin
I can't wait to play its been a whole week since i have played D; I need my daily dose of sg Big Grin
[/COLOR]


Status Update - Nogo - 11-01-2010

can not wait to play>.<


Status Update - Carly - 11-01-2010

Thanks god girs back fromm his women huntingg


Status Update - Nigger2 - 11-01-2010

cant wait for server to get back online Big Grin


Status Update - Tmeer1 - 11-01-2010

hahahahaha?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf


Status Update - Ace Of Heart - 11-01-2010

Carly Wrote:Thanks god girs back fromm his women huntingg

Roflmao

Wonder if he had any luck.


Status Update - Smite U Out - 11-01-2010

well now there LL WORKING ON IT ITS GETTING BACK UP AND RUNNING :d IN FUTURE NEED TO BUY BETTER DDOS PROTECTION :d :d


Status Update - Billyy - 11-01-2010

Only one online ftw?

[Image: 2d2hw8i.jpg]

oh nvm gir is online too Tongue