![]() |
|
My Mod appelication. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: My Mod appelication. (/showthread.php?tid=35264) |
My Mod appelication. - I Rep Clawz - 11-21-2010 Benjieee Wrote:lmfao dude i helped @ skills alot. Skills is one place of Many. If you want to be more 'well known' Help out at other places instead of camping at skills.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Benjieee Wrote:Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]I beleive someone who takes pride in there Application should be able to proof read it and fix it for errors. By the looks of it, you didn't really even try to use good grammar. It sounds like this: i helpz ppl cuz i newfag. Thats all I see.[/COLOR][/SIZE] My Mod appelication. - Benjieee - 11-21-2010 I Rep Clawz Wrote:Skills is one place of Many. If you want to be more 'well known' Help out at other places instead of camping at skills.[COLOR="Silver"]Dude just gtfo! Try for mod urself. stop flaming me. And gtfo my thread! My Mod appelication. - I Rep Clawz - 11-21-2010 Benjieee Wrote:Dude just gtfo! Im not flaming you. I'm simply posting my opinion. Your getting all worked up, means that you would be able to get angry very easily. Which is Looked down upon. My Mod appelication. - Benjieee - 11-21-2010 I Rep Clawz Wrote:Im not flaming you. I'm simply posting my opinion. Your getting all worked up, means that you would be able to get angry very easily. Which is Looked down upon. i don't get get angry fast. ur fking annoying thats why i'm mad so just shut the hell up. :/ My Mod appelication. - Vlud - 11-21-2010 You Need To Control Your Temper Mate :S He Was Simply Posting His Opinion. Sometimes These Opinions Are Helpful, Your Not Seeing The Helpful Side Which You Should Look At And Take On Board. My Mod appelication. - PhantomsCry - 11-21-2010 [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][B] MissBrittany Wrote:[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="red"]Ingame-[/SIZE][/COLOR] I think you would be great if you could keep a temper, stress management? You would be a nice addition.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] My Mod appelication. - shayn - 11-21-2010 [COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Fuckno. 1. Bad grammar. 2. You spam. 3. You don't help. 4. You spam.[/SIZE][/COLOR] My Mod appelication. - Benjieee - 11-21-2010 shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Fuckno. U always post that in sum app off others. and btw when ur not on u can't see if i help. I don't spam. and u try to talk dutch K? My Mod appelication. - AmrJk - 11-21-2010 hi i was checking more application[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ---------- [/COLOR]i dont know who should get mod all these people running for mod My Mod appelication. - I Like Pking - 11-21-2010 [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] I Joey I Wrote:Same reason as alexi no, I hate it when people rush to 300 post At least he applied for it, Mr. D4Mod. Rofl Mmm, you need three months ingame, though.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |