![]() |
|
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) (/showthread.php?tid=41990) |
Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Kayliee - 01-19-2011 r4p1dzz Wrote:[SIZE="1"]No. You blew it big time. I'm still respected and if i'm not I will earn it back. *No? Lulz Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Seek - 01-19-2011 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Yeah... Idk... You've flamed me. You've shown me your immature. I think I will hold my vote for a bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Kayliee - 01-19-2011 Seek Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Yeah... Yeah, I can see where your coming from. Kyle, I apologize for everything i've said, done, or anything else. Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Nozelhumpz - 01-19-2011 No sorry, U messed up so bad, duping, why would you do that as moderator. And u have never helped me once ingame, U usually ignore me tbh, so there is no chance your getting my support. Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - I Jason I - 01-19-2011 No you had your chance Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Furydragz - 01-19-2011 It seems that your a well known player, i'll hold my vote. Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Bike - 01-19-2011 um ima have to say no u failed us the first time. u can say that u deserve a second chance, but some other peolpe deserve a first try at mod i suggest u make an app again in a month or 2 cause its to soon Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - R A N G 3 - 01-19-2011 I wasn't around when you were a mod and you have flamed me before so idk... I guess i will hold my vote. Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Cookie Loot - 01-19-2011 Nozelhumpz Wrote:No sorry, U messed up so bad, duping, why would you do that as moderator. And u have never helped me once ingame, U usually ignore me tbh, so there is no chance your getting my support. She might had other Things to do like help others? Ur not the only one ingame that needs help. Btw it wasnt her fault she never duped i was the one who duped she came after it much later when i already gave her those stuff. So please ppl give her anoter chance? Kay's 2nd App (NO MORE JOKES) - Dawgy - 01-19-2011 Cookie Loot Wrote:She might had other Things to do like help others? LOL, Sad Tbh Duping on a game? Let alone over pixels? |