SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
SilGar Super-Market™ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: SilGar Super-Market™ (/showthread.php?tid=51500)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16


SilGar Super-Market™ - jonos - 04-10-2011

As it says in my app: Jonos


SilGar Super-Market™ - Daviss - 04-10-2011

Good luck with this, it should be a real help to the lazy people in the community and a richness for you.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Skullcracka - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]S.G.S.M. Employee Application:
In-game name(s) + Forum name Skullcracka >.> for both
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... 4 months
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. umm almost 1k
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game 126
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. yup
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. yup
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... Im rich and good with money.....
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. Nope kinda new to it.
7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels
Btw I have 99 in almost every skill except hunter. Big Grin would be helpful for this.
[/COLOR]


SilGar Super-Market™ - X You Wish X - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="Orange"]1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... 2months
2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. yes alot more
3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game 126 m8
4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. yes.
5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. yes
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... i do this for 3 shops in rs forums
6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. yes real rs
7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels.
yes[/COLOR]


SilGar Super-Market™ - jonos - 04-10-2011

The owner is currently offline but will take care of your app´s later ;D


SilGar Super-Market™ - Shanee Mayte - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]How is this a clan? This is more of a group.

Just create a CC or something, then advertise that, lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-10-2011

Hey guys, i'm back. Ty btw to Jonos for keeping up with you, ya'll should give him rep+cookies.

Now, getting to it. Skullcracka, you are going to be Chief Specialist 2, and X you wish X, you will be Chief Specialist 1. Jeez.. all these apps... I'ma need more positions.


SilGar Super-Market™ - Skullcracka - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]
Kaptain Kosher Wrote:Hey guys, i'm back. Ty btw to Jonos for keeping up with you, ya'll should give him rep+cookies.

Now, getting to it. Skullcracka, you are going to be Chief Specialist 2, and X you wish X, you will be Chief Specialist 1. Jeez.. all these apps... I'ma need more positions.

Haha well just make a position for like members.
Than just keep filling in that section.
[/COLOR]


SilGar Super-Market™ - The Fatalist L Chris - 04-10-2011

lol colorful post, i'll give you that :p. loks cool tbh


SilGar Super-Market™ - Kaptain Kosher - 04-10-2011

Thanks man. And skullcracka, good idea. I'll have a members list, and then a sort of 'officers' list.