SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... (/showthread.php?tid=56629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - I NIGA - 05-29-2011

God damn son, good luck.


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Clawbro - 05-29-2011

Wow yout going to be rich are you going to post all of the rewards?


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - ha ha - 05-30-2011

good luck with this, gimme some stuff when ur done?


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Haribo - 05-30-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]
swill2 Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]well i missed up on this i've had to restartSad i restarted today because idk what happen but almost 30 of them just got ::emptyed or something : \ but whatever starting back up againBig Grin
[/COLOR]


Oh well that sucks that you had to start again but goodluck (again) hope you don't make the same mistake again.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Anguished - 05-30-2011

Good Luck Swill, off topic though - Why is everything in here posted have cookies given to it?


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - His Pure - 05-30-2011

C R O W Wrote:Agreed with Qexm, although the black (T) Kite changes into a 3rd age kite upon relogging.. :L

Really? Wow, Black (T) Kites just got that much cooler.


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - swill2 - 05-30-2011

[Image: 2q0mvja.png]



alright so here is my latest update .


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - The Fatalist L Chris - 05-30-2011

lol, you two are weird :p


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Reborn_1 - 05-30-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]o.O

Good luck![/COLOR]