SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Benjeee's Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Benjeee's Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=61655)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Benjeee's Mod App. - Oh Im Purez - 07-01-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
The Fatalist L Chris Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]

why should he? to me i just think you're waiting for him to say something and you'll be the first one to point it out.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not really , if you really want to be a Moderator you need to learn how to take critisim ,not just logg off if people vote NO.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - Kailey - 07-01-2011

Never seen you before? No support.


Benjeee's Mod App. - Sylar - 07-01-2011

Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]

Not really , if you really want to be a Moderator you need to learn how to take critisim ,not just logg off if people vote NO.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

What about logging off when it's 2:00 am?



ot: holding vote


Benjeee's Mod App. - Bonifah - 07-01-2011

Spelling your name incorrectly doesn't help any... I think I'm going to vote no.


Benjeee's Mod App. - I NIGA - 07-01-2011

[SIZE="2"]
beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]No, because I voted No.

Because you're a cool cat.

No, because I'm a cool cat like haunter.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Benjeee's Mod App. - Evilwaffle0 - 07-01-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Benjieee Wrote:
[Image: Modz.gif]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Name: Benjamin
In-game name:

Benjieee


Forums name:

[Image: mod-1.gif]Aswinundefined


Timezone(GMT +/- ?):

Gmt +1
Belgium c:
Same as Sylar And Riu


Do you play over the night?

Yes.


Average of time you play a week:

About 5 Hours a day So 35Hours.


Are you active on the forums:
How long have you played SilabGarza:

About 1 Year.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity]
[Image: Activi.jpg]

Have you read the moderator requirements?:

Yes.


Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application?

Yes i have 1k+


DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:

Yes Or else i Wouldn't Be Doing this.


Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):

I've been Playing SilabGarza For a while now and i have Been Helping out alot.
And wanting to go 1 step further.
I am very well-known in the community and i do answer alot of questions ingame. I'm very active on the forums as in I do make guides. I have very good communication towards new players and how to guide them. I do have to admit Lol my spelling could improve but aye, Its life.
If i'm mod i'd be helping out the community like evry mods does.
As in The past I've met alot of friends sum of em are mods And stuff like that.
Sum of You may Know i've got my rough Side to like evry 1 does.
I Can Come bad out if i'm needed But Won't start raging.
But i Won't be abusing my powers orso I Will be using them properly.
And yes iknow i've quitted a few times but now i'm here to stay.
Like marrage Till death us part c:
Well thats all tho kinda blurring right now <.<
And the bad things i've sayd are all human.
Well thats it.

Anything else you would like us to know:
Note: I wont be Voting for my Self.
Thats all Thx for reading my App.[/COLOR]

You said that you "did" read the moderator requirements.
But if you had really read them, you would've seen that you must have never posted a "quitting" thread.
And you have quit multiple times.
Also, from what i heard from Steven makes me unsure of you handling the job of a moderator.

Sorry but i will not support you, goodluck though man. (:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - Benjieee - 07-02-2011

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Guys i don't care what i've been thinking of me.
I'm Having a rough time irl so don't start talking shit.
U try Apping For mod.
And @ Shayn I only quitted forums i've been playing ingame alot to.
And Srsly Guy Trashtalking bout me.
First FKING THINK ABOUT URSELF.
I'm Human i make faults Yesterday i logged cuz it was 2 am.
I Don't freak 24/7 Like sum ofu guys.
And no Idon't care Ifit get decilined it just a game.
Its not inreal life action though.
Srsly guys go out more often and u'll know What HUMAN Faults are.[/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - IiRaMPaGe - 07-02-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
Benjieee Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Guys i don't care what i've been thinking of me.
I'm Having a rough time irl so don't start talking shit.
U try Apping For mod.
And @ Shayn I only quitted forums i've been playing ingame alot to.
And Srsly Guy Trashtalking bout me.
First FKING THINK ABOUT URSELF.
I'm Human i make faults Yesterday i logged cuz it was 2 am.
I Don't freak 24/7 Like sum ofu guys.
And no Idon't care Ifit get decilined it just a game.
Its not inreal life action though.
Srsly guys go out more often and u'll know What HUMAN Faults are.[/COLOR]

This completely the way to get support.
Insult people, cool.
Also, if you're having a rough time irl.. Why make a Moderator application..?
Surely slaving over 10 year old's is not what you need. ._.
OT: Isn't looking good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Benjeee's Mod App. - job - 07-02-2011

No sorry i see you never help, I know you good pker and very friendly but i agree with steven. Sorry i voted no.


Benjeee's Mod App. - Benjieee - 07-02-2011

IiRaMPaGe Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]

This completely the way to get support.
Insult people, cool.
Also, if you're having a rough time irl.. Why make a Moderator application..?
Surely slaving over 10 year old's is not what you need. ._.
OT: Isn't looking good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Deceline it than.
Srsly.
Din't expect this shitoffu.