SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Almostkid - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Almostkid (/showthread.php?tid=62418)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Almostkid - Arcanex - 08-18-2011

XPker Wrote:wait . who the fuck are you?

/no

a dude from wich i've seen 1 post in 3 weeks.


Almostkid - Humor - 08-18-2011

[SIZE="2"]Never really see you ingame anymore.
If you can show me you're active, I'll support.[/SIZE]


Almostkid - His Pure - 08-18-2011

Never seen you In-Game, never seen a post by you on the forums, 0% activity, and you seem to be a mod hunter. Nty.


Almostkid - Guled - 08-18-2011

no support, never ever seen nor heard of u. not even chilling at home


Almostkid - I NIGA - 08-18-2011

Nofanks.


Almostkid - XPker - 08-18-2011

Arcanex Wrote:a dude from wich i've seen 1 post in 3 weeks.

Cause i went in a trip for 2 weeks and 5 days?


-.-


Almostkid - Verarie1 - 08-18-2011

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]Never see you helping.
I never see you online.
No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]