SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Updates October 07, 2011 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Updates October 07, 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=74230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Updates October 07, 2011 - Brendan - 10-07-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Now all I have to do is get some cash to buy gear for Mutant Tarn Tongue

Nice updates, can;t wait to see what the futures items are :o
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates October 07, 2011 - Lady Vesta - 10-07-2011

amazing update travis Smile good job man


Updates October 07, 2011 - Tee Rouze - 10-07-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]YUUS.

Thanks alot Travis.

Can't wait to see the massive pile up to get the Korasi.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates October 07, 2011 - Pk 0wned 04 - 10-07-2011

Good job Gir!


Updates October 07, 2011 - Eeeellyyyy - 10-07-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Damn Travis, great updates like always.
Thank you for making Tarn quite hard to kill to get the Korasi.
And also thank you for fixing the bugs/glitches.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates October 07, 2011 - 1joshlfc - 10-07-2011

[COLOR="Pink"]It's about time.
Thanks for the update.[/COLOR]


Updates October 07, 2011 - Ries - 10-07-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Doing a great job this time Travis.
Keep updating and things will be perfected.
Nice work.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates October 07, 2011 - Blksmth - 10-07-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I love these updates.
good job Travis.
[/COLOR]


Updates October 07, 2011 - Zvp - 10-07-2011

Wow very nice updates Big Grin


Updates October 07, 2011 - Inthecorner - 10-07-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I can't stress enough how grateful I am.
You've only made this server into god
like proportions and I'm glad to be apart of it.[/COLOR]