SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Russ's Free Signature Shop. (/showthread.php?tid=84986)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Turest8 - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"]Thanks Russ.
I would pay you in-game the next time you make me a sig.[/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - I NIGA - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/l/lights/photos/flipbook_102109/cr_rene_cervantes/Lights-2178.jpg
Text?: Anon
Subtext?:
Anything else?: Make it smexy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][Image: 1zqc9bn.png]
Finished Dillion's.
I'll try to make it bigger later.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - King N Heat - 01-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Finished Ek's.
[Image: juzs7s.png]
It looks bad because you picked too much god damn text.
P.S. I put the grammar how you wanted it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

HEHE, don't worry think its great the way it is! Thanks alot Russ!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Create Acc - 01-09-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Make me a blue one.

I don't really give a shit what kind it will be, as long as it's blue.

surprise me <3.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - The Fatalist L Chris - 01-09-2012

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:http://entertainment.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/68015/
Text?: chris
Subtext?: where's your god?
Anything else?: i like metalcore as well (parkway drive ftw)[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Blksmth - 01-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/galerie/Musiques-9,4-autre/Puff-daddy-P-diddy-r-100532.htm
Text?: Blksmth
Subtext?: Veteran
Anything else?: Please delete that wings thing.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Make it cool


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Bog - 01-09-2012

Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/278/b/5/kasabian_by_simplyrain-d4bxrvb.jpg
Text?: Pear Trees
Subtext?: (E.A.W)
Anything else?: =D your improving man, i really like
what you've made.


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Biil0elite - 01-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/22403/e3.png
Text?: Billy
Subtext?:
Anything else?: Make it cool Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Create Acc Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Make me a blue one.

I don't really give a shit what kind it will be, as long as it's blue.

surprise me <3.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I need a stock, grr.

I'll start on the next one.

The Fatalist L Chris Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:http://entertainment.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/68015/
Text?: chris
Subtext?: where's your god?
Anything else?: i like metalcore as well (parkway drive ftw)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's already a sig.[/SIZE][/COLOR]