SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application (/showthread.php?tid=8828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Matty12114 - 03-28-2010

aggie-68 Wrote:100% support

It's funny how you voted no. I haven't vote yet, I may eventually, but I can see who's voted, you voted no, so obviously thats a lie.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - lodece 1 - 03-28-2010

50% never saw u ig


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-28-2010

lodece 1 Wrote:50% never saw u ig

This isn't an IG mod app... Lol.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Zulq - 03-28-2010

Crystal Liu Wrote:We got to many forums mod dont need more.. Vote no..

hey mofo gtfo you teaming pk ricecake eater

bubbles for forum mod!!! <3


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-28-2010

Crystal Liu Wrote:We got to many forums mod dont need more.. Vote no..

There's 2 forum admins + Gir.

Gir isn't on a lot so he doesn't have time to administrate the forums which only leaves Teh Beast and Mom.

And if you opened your eyes and read the application, you'd see what it says about why I should be Forums Moderator and in detail explains Lil Fucker and Teh Beast.

@ Aggie - If you don't support me, just say it. I'm not going to bite your head off, but lying to me is just retarded.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Mircast - 03-28-2010

Crystal Liu Wrote:We got to many forums mod dont need more.. Vote no..

Shut up or I'll smack your eyes open, kay? Sad


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - gundamses - 03-28-2010

.... i voted yes 100% i will support you ^^


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-28-2010

Thanks guys!

Keep the votes coming ^-^.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Mircast Wrote:Shut up or I'll smack your eyes open, kay? Sad

Lol xD.

Haterz make me famous ;D


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - The Albino Dino - 03-28-2010

This should be closed, no offence to you Bubbles.
But when I made a Forums Moderator Application it was closed because apparently you have to be a In Game Moderator to make an Applicatino for Forums Moderator.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-28-2010

I've already explained it in my application and Lil Fucker and Teh Beast both approve of it.