SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skillers Empire - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Skillers Empire (/showthread.php?tid=35831)



Skillers Empire - Caspa - 04-10-2011

In-game Name: Caspa
Combat lvl: 3
99 Non-Combat skills:Thieving only as i'm making this post.
Higher one not 99: Uh, Mining.


(Adding my own little part hereSmile
I need a clan to join to make my days of skilling more fun, and worth while.

Skilling without anyone to skill with, is no fun, so I think I would love to be apart of a skiller's clan.

Thank-you.


Skillers Empire - Da Ja Vu - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]
Caspa Wrote:In-game Name: Caspa
Combat lvl: 3
99 Non-Combat skills:Thieving only as i'm making this post.
Higher one not 99: Uh, Mining.


(Adding my own little part hereSmile
I need a clan to join to make my days of skilling more fun, and worth while.

Skilling without anyone to skill with, is no fun, so I think I would love to be apart of a skiller's clan.

Thank-you.

Good Luck<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Caspa - 04-10-2011

Da Ja Vu Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]

Good Luck<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Othanks. Big Grin


Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
Caspa Wrote:In-game Name: Caspa
Combat lvl: 3
99 Non-Combat skills:Thieving only as i'm making this post.
Higher one not 99: Uh, Mining.


(Adding my own little part hereSmile
I need a clan to join to make my days of skilling more fun, and worth while.

Skilling without anyone to skill with, is no fun, so I think I would love to be apart of a skiller's clan.

Thank-you.

Welcome Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Caspa - 04-10-2011

Thank you for acceptance. Feels great to be apart of the Clan!


Skillers Empire - Kleinaeinar - 04-13-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]
Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]

Welcome, even if I lost a lot of respect after your report ;o but don't worry, past is past
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm sorry for thatSadSadSad If i could i would take it back. I didn't know. But thanks anyway for accepting me WinkWink[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 04-14-2011

Just letting you know tham I'm not dead, I got ome internet prolems and will be soon solved; in the meantime I will leave for 1 week or so for olidays and as I come back I got a new job for 2k euros/month and I will be able to play the night only


Skillers Empire - parkour josh - 04-15-2011

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Ingame Name: Why Lvl 3
Combat Level: 3
99's: 3, some others are close to 99
Will you respect other members? yes
Will you have fun? yes

Other Info: I made a skilling account ^
Will you be able to remove Rar3 B4nk and put Why Lvl 3 on the list?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Skillers Empire - Sao Godo - 04-15-2011

kgood


Skillers Empire - parkour josh - 04-15-2011

Sao Godo Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]kgood

You didn't remove Rar3 B4nk of the list :/

I don't skill on that acc i skill on my skiller - Why Lvl 3[/SIZE][/COLOR]